Looking for the perfect Sunday school activities to celebrate moms? As Mother’s Day is fast approaching, use these craft ideas to send your kids home with an adorable gift. And remember, kids have varying family situations, so they can honor moms, mother-figures, grandmothers, or anyone they admire on this special day (maybe it’s even dad)!
It can be a special day for each child in your care.
Start with a card for kids to show mom how much they love her! Include a Bible verse to let moms know how much God loves them too.
- A two-in-one card! This Love You to Pieces Card is not only a card but a suncatcher too!
- This MOM card is easy to do and turns out so cute!
- It’s confirmed! Mom’s love puns as much as dads. Wish her a Ha-pea Mother’s Day with this cutie.
- Follow the printout for this simple birdhouse card, and let moms know they make a house a home.
- Include a special photo in this so sweet card!
- An easy 3D flower card will last longer than real flowers.
Tiny hands make the most unique gifts, especially when they’re the center of attention!
- A hand shaped ring dish—a unique gift that will be used time and time again!
- For moms who spend plenty of time in the kitchen, a cute handprint towel is sure to shine.
- This handprint flower bouquet will stay in season all year long.
- A handprint keychain—the perfect loving reminder, every time they pick up their keys.
- This simple handprint craft is a great addition to any wall or fridge!
- Tote bags are an essential for any mom, especially ones decorated with handprints!
Crafts with Photos
Pictures mark our happiest moments in time. Use these Mother’s Day photo crafts to highlight a mom’s favorite photos.
- This simple photo coaster craft will remind moms of their kids while protecting their furniture.
- A sweet way to show off flowers in your home, this picture frame vase will be a hit!
- Too many pictures? Put mom’s favorite in this special frame.
- Children and flowers just go together! This flowerpot craft will bring joy to every mom.
- This wonderful DIY Photo Cube gives moms an ever-changing choice of pictures to display.
- Bottle cap magnets are a fun reminder, perfect for any fridge!
Additional Fun and Easy Crafts
These crafts are sure to delight moms and the kids who get to make them!
- A beautiful mosaic cross will shine in any home.
- These handmade marbled flowerpots will beautifully showcase a family’s plants.
- This unique superhero gift will remind moms how heroic they are—and provide a sweet treat!
- Want to complete a paint project with no mess? Check out this beautiful DIY heart painting.
- This matching necklace set is easy to make and will be sweetest piece in mom’s jewelry box.
- Candles? Art? Use this candle art transfer craft to create a gift that moms will love.
- A handmade Mother’s Day plate will soon become the centerpiece of every mom’s kitchen!
- This beautiful flower garden craft includes a Bible verse to encourage moms on their special day.
However you choose to celebrate Mother’s Day with your group, remember that we are always to give honor where honor is due!
Additional Posts You May Like
- Easy Mother’s Day Crafts That Will Delight Kids (And Their Moms)
- How Creativity and Innovation Help You Engage Families
- You’ll Want to Know What This Mom Thinks About Kids’ Ministry