Welcome to the “Meet an Amazing Animal” series.
God has done some remarkable things through his furry, fuzzy, and funny creations. A talking donkey? A fish carrying around a tax payment in its mouth? A rooster reminder that brought a grown man to his knees?
In this series we’re exploring how God has used animals to make himself and his purposes known.
You’ll help your kids experience powerful transformation as they link Bible truths they need with the animals they love.
Let’s get started!
- How God Used a Dove (The Noah’s Ark Story, Genesis 8:6–12)
- How God Used Camels (Isaac & Rebekah, Genesis 24:1–4, 9–27)
- How God Used Quail (Israelites in the Desert, Numbers 11:18–20, 31–32)
- How God Used Balaam’s Donkey (Balaam, Numbers 22:21–34)
- How God Used Lions (Daniel in the Lions’ Den, Daniel 6:1–23)
- How God Used a Great Fish (Jonah, Jonah 1:1—2:6; 3:1–3)
- How God Used a Fish with a Coin (Jesus and the Temple Tax, Matthew 17:24–27)
- How God Used Sheep (Parable of the Lost Sheep, Luke 15:3–7)
- How God Used a Young Donkey (The Triumphal Entry, Mark 11:1–10)
- How God Used a School of Fish (Jesus Calls His Disciples, Luke 5:1–11)
- How God Used a Rooster (Peter Denies Jesus, Luke 22:33–34, 54–62)
- How God Used a Snake (Paul Shipwrecked, Acts 28:1–10)
Like these lessons? Get them all! The 13 Very Series keeps kids engaged, entertained, and growing in their faith.