At Ministry Spark, we are all about resourcing you, your leaders, and volunteers for ministry. And today, ministry is taking place in person and online. So, we’ve compiled some articles that dive into the details of how to teach online.
Ministry is changing, however, the message is not!
From distance learning to cultivating faith—these articles will help as you navigate these new waters with your students.
Compiled Resources for Online Teaching
The following resources will help you and your leaders navigate the challenges and opportunities of the online church. Discover how to effectively teach online.
- Distance Learning: Resources for Teachers
- Effective Teaching Online
- 9 Strategies for Effective Online Teaching
- How to Be a Better Online Teacher
- 3 Lessons from a Decade of Teaching Online
- Teaching Virtually: Here’s the Tool Set You Need
Compiled Resources for Growing Faith Online
Help your leaders and volunteers tackle sharing faith remotely. Dive into discipleship and what it means to cultivate a remote faith. Discover what the church can learn from online education.
Check out these articles!
- Discipleship Growth in The Midst of the Pandemic
- Cultivating a Remote Faith
- What the Online Church Can Learn from Online Education
Helpful Ministry Spark Resources
Below are additional resources to help you through this time. And remember, we post new content every week!
- Church Re-Entry Roadmap
- How to Create Community When You Can’t Be Together
- Faith Over Fragmentation: How to Move Forward as the Church
- How to Manage In-Person and Virtual Volunteers Post COVID-19
- Church Re-Entry: Policies and Procedures that Matter
- How to Create a Handbook for Your Church Ministry
- Our Top Posts for Navigating COVID-19 with Your Church
- 30+ Free Sunday School Lessons for Kids
- What to Do if Your Church Has to Shut Back Down